Due to the extreme national feeling of protecting both our economy and dear homeland Egypt & also the strong belief of the Chairman of the Group embodied in all employees whether leaders or executive persons that Egypt will remain for ever with the power of its people & its capacity to develop , achieve progress & attain fruitful achievements, The Group has been established since 1985 in accordance with positive & ambitious plan so as to achieve diversity in all types of investment pivots..
FEARLESS INVESTMENTS IN OVER 6 INDUSTRIES
WHY SAAD ELDIN?
More Than 35 Years
ADD VALUE TO
Investments in Over
DR. MOHAMED SAAD ELDIN
- PhD in Business Administration "Crises Management" from Suez Canal University-Faculty of Commerce "Port Said".
- Master Of Quality in Business Administration - Institute of productivity and quality, "Just in time" from Arab Academy for Science and Technology
- Diploma in Marketing "Mansoura University"
- Bachelor of Commerce, "Business Administration", Ein Shams University.
- In addition to a collection of training courses in marketing, languages from the American University.
Arabic: Mother language
English: Excellent (read, write, speak)
- Chairman Of Saad El Din Petroleum Gases Company (SP Gas, Basandila )
- Chairman Of Dakhalia Petroleum Gases Company (DP Gas, Al Mahala)
- Chairman Of Damietta Petroleum Gases Company (DGC, Damietta)
- Chairman of Gastone for transfer and delivery Gas.
- Chairman Of Al Manal Agriculture Development Company
- Chairman Of Egyptian company for Information Technology “Egyptian IT”
- Chairman of Oxy Egypt for Gases Company.
- Chairman of Saad Eldin Group for Real State.
- Chairman Of Gas Fill.
- Chairman of Spanish Egyptian Cement Factory (SPEGYCO).
- Chairman of Saad Eldin Group Switzerland, Switzerland
- Chairman of LPG Investors Association
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees of New Cairo
- Vice President for Sugar Port-Said Company "SPC"
- Vice President of Chamber Of Petroleum and Mining, Egypt
- Vice President of the Board of Egyptian Union Investors Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Anti-Terrorism Center
- Member of the Board & President of the committee of Renewable Energy at the Federation of Egyptian Industries
- Member of the Board of Salts Producers and Manufacturers Association Member of American Chamber Of Commerce
- Member of German-Arab Chamber Of Industry and Commerce
- Member of the Egyptian Businessmen's Association (EBA)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Science and Technology Experts
- Member of the Board of Directors of Ajwaa Aviation Company
Interview Dr.Mohamed Gomhouria Tomorrow
Interview Dr.Mohamed Gomhouria TomorrowDownload